The rules of presence in SYNERGIA Project
1. Education and Cooperation Programme
- Attendance at classes is a condition for successful completion of the Education and Cooperation Programme; as well as for awarding of certification confirming successful completion of the said Programme.
- The threshold for the aforesaid pass is calculated in line with an algorithm and amounts to 80% presence determined separately for classes run in Poland and in each of the different Partner Countries.
- The thresholds relating to permitted non-attendance at sessions organised by KSAP and the Partners shall be as follows:
- In regard to sessions run at KSAP, attendance at a minimum of 16 blocks of classes is required for a pass.
- In regard to sessions run by IPA/KSAP, attendance at a minimum of 5 blocks of classes is required for a pass.
- In regard to sessions run by NUPS/KSAP, attendance at a minimum of 5 blocks of classes is required for a pass.
- In regard to sessions run by LSPA/KSAP, attendance at a minimum of 5 blocks of classes is required for a pass.
- If a training programme is organised online, attendance will be controlled by means of attendance list generated from the system in which online classess are held.
- To qualify for online attendance on a given day, it is necessary to be present in the system for at least 2 hours in the case of a single training block.
A Representative of Participant who achieved the required number of presences at classes, within the whole Education and Cooperation Programme, receives a certificate of successful completion of SYNERGIA project, issued by KSAP and the Project Partners.
2. Implementation-related part
Completion of the Education and Cooperation Programme is not equivalent to completing the participation in the Project for Polish Representatives. In order to complete their participation in the whole project, Polish Representatives have to:
- submit a draft concept for implementation of a good practice in an internal competition (to be submitted by Project Participant Team),
- should the Competition Commission select a given draft concept for implementation:
- implement the said concept in the participating institution,
- present a summary report on the implementation work carried out, along with recommendations as regards further facilitation,
- present a report at the Project’s Closing Conference.
Last actualisation: October 29th 2020