Implementation of SYNERGIA
What do we want to implement?
- A new Education and Cooperation Programme (to be included in KSAP’s open training offer) that develops competences among high-level managers in public administration, builds cooperation networks and provides for the exchange of information and experience.
- New solutions and good practice in the field of institutional management, as developed by participants in the course of Programme implementation.
How are we going to do this?
- The work of task groups within the Education and Cooperation Programme ends with the preparation of reports by task group coordinators. These will set out developed recommendations for the implementation of innovative practices in the management of public–administration institutions.
Participants from Poland
- Project participants from Poland will be required to prepare a project by which selected good practices can be implemented in their own institutions, as well as to take part in the internal competition for projects.
- A Commission of experts will select the 5 institutions in total during the project period (one in the first three editions and two in the fourth edition) drawing up projects for potential implementation that are judged the most comprehensive and convincing.
- These institutions forming part of Poland’s public administration will enjoy co-financed implementation of the selected practice, and the support of a consultant/subject expert (specialist in Polish administration) for the period of project implementation.
Participants from Partner Countries
- Participants representing public–administration institutions from the CEECs are not obliged to prepare a project for the implementation of good practice.
- However, if an institution participating decides to join the internal competition, with a best good-practice project seeking to improve its own management, then that project will also be evaluated by the selection Commission.
- The costs of implementing a good–practice project in this category will be covered by the institution entering that project into the competition.
In line with Project assumptions, the First Edition’s implementation stage will be March–May 2021.
Last actualisation: August 6th 2020