Project Participants are institutions of public administration at the central and local level, as well as state-run agencies, in Poland or in Partner Countries.
Institutions delegate their Representatives to participate in the Project:
- at the central level:
- for example: Secretaries of State, Under-Secretaries of State, Directors-General, Directors of Departments or other units, persons in independent and coordinating positions in Ministries and central offices,
- at the provincial level:
- for example: Provincial Governors (Voivodes), Directors-General, Directors of Departments or other units, persons in independent and coordinating positions in Voivodeship offices or other units of the provincial administration.
Institutions from the Partner Countries delegate their Representatives to participate in the Project, holding analogous posts in their administrations.
A PARTICIPANT OF THE SYNERGIA PROJECT IS AN INSTITUTION
- 3 – 7 institutions from Poland in one Edition
- number of institutions in Partner Countries – to be decided by the Partners
ARE REPRESENTATIVES OF THEIR INSTITUTIONS
Representatives of institutions:
- officials managing an institution
- officials in managerial and team coordinating functions
- as indicated above for central and provincial levels
Access criteria for institutions participating in the Project and for their Representatives are presented on the Access criteria sub-page.
Recruitment in the Partner Countries is run by the Partner Institutions (IPA, NUPS, LSPA).
Last actualisation: August 6th 2020