Project Participants are institutions of public administration at the central and local level, as well as state-run agencies, in Poland or in Partner Countries.
Institutions delegate their Representatives to participate in the Project:
- at central level (Secretaries or Under-Secretaries of State, or Heads or Deputy Heads of Central Offices, Directors-General, Department or Office Heads or Deputy Heads, Chief Accountants, and other post-holders equivalent to these referred to);
- at provincial level (e.g. as Provincial Governors or Deputy Governors, DGs and Directors or Deputy Directors of field offices, heads of sections or other organisational units at institutions or their deputies, Chief Accountants, and other post-holders equivalent to those referred to).
Institutions from the Partner Countries delegate their Representatives to participate in the Project, holding analogous posts in their administrations.
A PARTICIPANT OF THE SYNERGIA PROJECT IS AN INSTITUTION
- 3 – 7 institutions from Poland in one Edition
- number of institutions in Partner Countries – to be decided by the Partners
ARE REPRESENTATIVES OF THEIR INSTITUTIONS
Representatives of institutions:
- officials managing an institution
- officials in managerial and team coordinating functions
- as indicated above for central and provincial levels
Access criteria for institutions participating in the Project and for their Representatives are presented on the Access criteria sub-page.
Recruitment in the Partner Countries is run by the Partner Institutions (IPA, UPS, LSPA).
Last actualisation: September 1st 2022