- The Data Controller in respect of my personal data shall be the Minister in matters of Regional Development (currently the Minister for Development Funds and Regional Policy of the Republic of Poland), acting as the Managing Authority for Poland’s Wiedza-Edukacja-Rozwój (“Knowledge-Education-Development”) 2014-2020 Operational Programme (PO WER), with its seat at ul. Wspólna 2/4, 00-926 Warsaw.
- The processing of my personal data is lawful and meets the conditions referred to in Art. 6, para. 1, letter c and Art. 9, para. 2, letter g of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (GDPR) – the said personal data being necessary for the implementation and pursuit of the aforesaid “Knowledge-Education-Development” 2014-2020 Operational Programme; on the basis of:
- Regulation (EU) No. 1303/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013 laying down common provisions on the European Regional Development Fund, the European Social Fund, the Cohesion Fund, the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development and the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund and laying down general provisions on the European Regional Development Fund, the European Social Fund, the Cohesion Fund and the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund and repealing Council Regulation (EC) No. 1083/2006 (OJEU L 347 of 20.12.2013, p. 320, as amended),
- Regulation (EU) No. 1304/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013 on the European Social Fund and repealing Council Regulation (EC) No. 1081/2006 (OJEU L 347 of 20.12.2013, p. 470, as amended),
- Poland’s Act of 11 July 2014 on principles for the implementation of Programmes in the field of Cohesion Policy financed under the 2014-2020 Financial Perspective (the Dziennik Ustaw Official Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1431, as amended);
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No. 1011/2014 of 22 September 2014 laying down detailed rules for the implementation of Regulation (EU) No. 1303/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards templates for the transmission of certain information to the Commission and detailed rules for the exchange of information between beneficiaries and managing, certifying, audit and intermediate authorities (OJEU L 286 of 30/09/2014, p. 1).
- Personal data shall be processed in data filing systems on “the Knowledge-Education-Development Operational Programme” (Program Operacyjny Wiedza Edukacja Rozwój) and “the Central ICT system supporting the implementation of Operational Programmes” (Centralny system teleinformatyczny wspierający realizacje programów operacyjnych).
- Personal data shall be processed solely with a view to implementing the Project entitled SYNERGIA – A network for cooperation and exchange of experience between high-level officials from Central and Eastern Europe, in particular in respect of the confirmation of eligibility of expenditure, the granting of support, monitoring, evaluation, control, audit and reporting, as well as activity of an informational and promotional nature under PO WER.
- The personal data in question have been entrusted for processing to the Intermediate Body, i.e. the Center of European Projects (Centrum Projektów Europejskich), ul. Domaniewska 39A, 02-672 Warsaw; to the Beneficiary implementing the Project, i.e. Krajowa Szkoła Administracji Publicznej im. Prezydenta Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej Lecha Kaczyńskiego (KSAP, or the Lech Kaczyński National School of Public Administration), ul. Wawelska 56, 00-922 Warsaw; and to entities that shall participate in the implementation and pursuit of the Project, on behalf of the Center of European Projects and the Beneficiary. Personal data may be transferred to entities commissioned by the Managing Authority, the Intermediate Body or the Beneficiary to carry out evaluation studies. Personal data may also be entrusted to specialist companies commissioned by the Managing Authority, the Intermediate Body or the Beneficiary to carry out checks and audits under PO WER. Personal data may be entrusted to entities rendering services to the Managing Authority in relation to the operation and development of ICT systems.
- Personal data may also be made available to organs authorised in accordance with the law in force.
- As the supply of data shall be a prerequisite for the receipt of support, a refusal to supply them shall be tantamount to the lack of any possibility for support under the Project to be extended.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a third country or international organisation.
- Personal data shall be stored until such time as accounts in respect of Poland’s “Knowledge-Education-Development” 2014-2020 Operational Programme have been fully settled, and the archiving of documentation has been completed.
- The said data shall be stored for the period necessary to achieve the objective referred to in point 4, until such time as the obligation to store data arising out of legal regulations shall cease to apply.
- The rights exercisable in connection with the processing of personal data are the right of access to personal data, and the rights to rectification, deletion, and the restriction of processing.
- Those becoming aware of unlawful processing of data shall enjoy the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data – in Poland the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
- The said data shall not be subject to automated decision-making and shall not be profiled.