SYNERGIA - Information meeting, recruitment for the 4th edition of the project
Four information meetings, in Polish, will be held for Polish candidates to the 4th edition of the project Synergia – Network of cooperation and exchange of experiences of high-level officials from Central and Eastern Europe on:
– November 15, 2022 (Thursday), at 14:00, online
– November 24, 2022 (Thursday), at 09:00, online
– December 1, 2022 (Thursday), at 09:00, online
– December 8, 2022 (Thursday), at 14:00, online
The applications forms to the meetings are available on the Polish version of the project website.
The recruitment for the SYNERGIA project is carried out until December 14, 2022. All information on the rules of applying to the project is available on the project website, in the tab: RECRUITMENT
The project participant is a public administration institution that delegates its representatives to participate in the project, i.e. senior management. Detailed information: https://synergia.ksap.gov.pl/en/target-group/
- The curriculum is tailored to the needs of senior management and covers ten basic areas:
- project management in the public sector (consistent design method)
- strategic management in public administration
- process management
- shift management
- risk management
- human team management (leadership, motivating employees, team management)
- communication management and effective negotiation
- management of knowledge
- management by objectives
- the use of IT in the public sector
Why is it worth it?
We invite you to read the answer to this question here: https://synergia.ksap.gov.pl/en/benefits-of-participation/
Project implemented under the Knowledge Education Development Operational Program:
- priority axis: IV Social innovations and transnational cooperation,
- action: 4.3. Transnational cooperation.
If you are interested in participating in the project, please contact us: email@example.com
More information on the project website: https://synergia.ksap.gov.pl/
W dniu 24.01.2022 r. zaktualizowano regulamin projektu.