Training session "People and team management and building an internal trainer workshop" as part of the implementation part, in the Synergia project, 12-15.10.2021.
On October 12-15, 2021 a training session is being held for the Warmia and Mazury Voivodship Office in Olsztyn – the winner of the competition for the best implementation project under the 1st edition of the Synergy project.
The program includes a workshop part on managing people and teams, including areas related to human resources analysis, managing employee teams, managerial competences, shaping interpersonal relationships, management psychology and the use of modern forms of employee development.
In the second part of the training, as part of the topic of building an internal trainer workshop, participants will learn about the following issues:
- The role of an internal trainer in the organization;
- Training techniques;
- Psychological factors that set standards in working with small groups;
- Difficult situations in the work of the trainer;
- Designing training programs;
- Self-presentation during public speaking.
Form of the session
The session lasts 4 training days, 12-15.10.2021. and is carried out in a stationary form,
at the headquarters of KSAP.